Term of Use
- Collection of Personal Information from Site Users
- Apparel.sg may collect and/or track (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type of Web browser of visitors to the Site, (2) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Apparel.sg or the Site via e-mail, (3) information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms and surveys, (including name, address, e-mail and other personal profile data), and (4) aggregate and user-specific information regarding page views.
- Apparel.sg may place Internet "cookies" on visitors' hard drives. Internet cookies save data about individual visitors, such as the visitor's name, password, user-name, screen preferences, the pages of a site viewed by the visitor, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the visitor. When the visitor revisits the Site, Apparel.sg may recognize the visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the visitor's experience accordingly. Visitors may decline Internet cookies, if any, by using the appropriate feature of their Web client software, if available; however, this may impair certain features of the Site.
- When a visitor performs a search within the Site, Apparel.sg may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. Apparel.sg may also record limited information associated with every search request made by the visitor and use that information to, among other things, solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
- Use of Personal Data Collected Apparel.sg may use personally identifiable information in a number of ways, such as:
- To communicate with you about your membership account, or to communicate information about the Site.
- To build higher quality, more useful services, such as by analyzing usage trends, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Site.
- To provide you with prompt and effective customer service.
- To support the operation of the Site, troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes, and to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- Disclosure of Personal Data Collected
- With your consent.
- To Apparel.sg's agents and advisors (such as our accountants or attorneys). We only disclose the personal information necessary for them to provide their services to you or to us, and only under strict confidentiality restrictions.
- As Apparel.sg believes necessary to: (a) comply with law (including court and government orders, and civil subpoenas); (b) enforce or apply Apparel.sg's Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or (c) protect the rights, property, or safety of Apparel.sg, our users, or others.
- If you partake (or we reasonably suspect that you are partaking) in any illegal or potentially illegal activity. We may disclose personal information even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order, to the extent we feel is necessary to inform and cooperate with law enforcement agencies or other appropriate authorities.
- In aggregated form, i.e., information about multiple users collectively without identifying any individual user, such as the total number of visitors to a particular section in a given week.
- Collection of Personal Data from Children
To the extent that Apparel.sg is able to determine the age of users by their submissions to, or communications with, the Site, Apparel.sg will not knowingly (a) collect or post information from individuals under thirteen years of age ("Children" or "Child") without their parent's or guardian's consent, or (b) provide any personally identifying information collected from Children, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever.
- Third Party Web Sites
- Opt-Out Right
- Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data
Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone (during regular business hours), Apparel.sg will provide to visitors a summary of any personally identifiable information retained by Apparel.sg regarding the visitor. Visitors may modify, correct, change or update personally identifiable information that Apparel.sg has collected through the Site or may cause their personal record to be removed from Apparel.sg's database by contacting Apparel.sg via postal mail, e-mail, or the telephone number indicated below.
- Contact Information
Telephone: (65) 6735-8390
Mailing address: No.2 Leng Kee Road #02-09 Singapore 159086